Make-A-Wish is challenging blokes around Australia to Wax for a Wish – a ripping fundraising campaign that calls on men to be brave and wince through a few moments of wax-induced pain to help make wishes come true for children and teenagers battling life-threatening medical conditions.
That’s right, this is your chance to tear strips off the hairiest guy you know. So ladies, rope in the men you know who have a bit of hair to spare!
Getting involved is easy!
The first 300 people to register will be sent a complimentary hair removal pack, kindly donated by our friends at Nad’s.
- Nominate yourself or dob in your mates, colleagues – anyone you think is up for the challenge!
- Register, using Facebook or your email to sign in
- Download the Wax for a Wish Fundraising Kit. This is chock-full of all the tools you need to get promoting
- Raise funds! Ask your friends, family and colleagues to donate to see you have your legs, chest, or back waxed (keep it G-rated!)
- Organise your event. It could be as simple as asking a friend to catch it on camera, or you could do it publicly so those who donated can hear your squeals in person
- Wax for a Wish, knowing that your efforts will have an incredible, lasting impact on really sick kids and teens.